« A Quiet Day, A Few Notes | Main | Saudi Women To Vote, Hold Office »
Dafydd ab Hugh, novelist and guest-blogger extraordinaire, has finally launched his own blogsite, Big Lizards. Dafydd has written numerous comments both supportive and critical of me at CQ, and his excellent writing led me to invite him to join me as a guest blogger for an open-ended run. Dafydd posted over fifty essays the past two months here at CQ, all of them provocative and intelligent, and I've thoroughly enjoyed his contributions to our site.
Now we will all have a single point of reference for Dafydd's insights, and much more than that. Big Lizards intends on offering a multimedia experience based on the blogosphere model, and Dafydd has done a fine job in designing the site to represent his writing and talent. Make sure you visit Big Lizards and blogroll it!Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Big Lizards In The Blogosphere:
» Big Lizards live from BeldarBlog
One of the interesting things about writing a blog is that over time, you begin to recognize and appreciate your regular and semi-regular commenters, if you're fortunate enough to have any. You also nod and smile when you see their comments elsewhere, ... [Read More]
Tracked on September 17, 2005 12:16 PM
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!