« Harriet Not A Hit Inside The Beltway | Main | The Dishonorable Stamp Of Approval »
Since I'm down with the flu anyway, I'll be participating in the Washington Post webchat at 1 pm ET today, discussing my piece yesterday on the Harriet Miers nomination and the split it caused in the conservative base. I hope you get a chance to jump in and participate, or at least enjoy the debate.
Jumping in now to prepare ...Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!