« A Suggestion For Governor Pawlenty For MN Supreme Court | Main | White House Wants A Do-Over On Miers »
I will be away this weekend, working on another Marriage Encounter retreat. We have 20 couples who are looking for a way to build their relationships and become closer to one another, and we appreciate your prayers and thoughts in support of our efforts. I will return to blogging as soon as I return on Sunday evening.
In the meantime, please keep checking my blogroll for the latest activity on the finest of the blogosphere -- and keep a prayer line open for the Iraqi people as well.
Lastly ... go Irish -- beat SC!!
UPDATE: I was initially encouraged to find 22 comments about the Marriage Encounter, and then disappointed that a normally substantive poster decided to use it to issue a series of stupid posts about the supposed racism of Michelle Malkin, instead of using his own blog to do so. Those comments will be deleted, and the commenter will get banned if it happens again. This isn't the first time he's been warned.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!