« We've Heard This Before | Main | Gomermas? »
Not much change today -- the First Mate is resting a bit more comfortably, and we still haven't heard a final diagnosis from the lung docs. My guess is that we won't hear anything until tomorrow, as it takes at least 24 hours to study the cultures. In the meantime, they're giving her the kill-everything-but-the-patient drug regime just to make sure they're covering their bases, and it's doing some good; her fever has dropped to 99, almost normal. It hasn't improved her cough at all, though.
Thanks again for the thoughts and prayers. The FM brightens up every time I mention how many of you have been kind enough to send your notes of concern. She wants me to send her greetings back to all of you, and her thanks as well as mine. More updates later ...Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!