« French Riots Come After Multiple Warnings Of Islamist Attacks | Main | Curfews Don't Stop Rioting »
In case CQ readers might wonder why I haven't posted anything tonight, I had the good fortune to get a visit from royalty. Prince Charles and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, you say? Nay, knave!
Due to travel and the FM's illness, we missed the Little Admiral and her Halloween costume this year. Her daddy surprised us and brought her over tonight. She loves this outfit and insisted on having her wand and purse for the pictures.
It's hard to believe, but the royal visit, complete with a half-hour Disney Princess videotape and a coloring book session, beats blogging by a mile.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!