« Iranians Admit Getting Blueprint For Nuclear Warhead | Main | Fixations »
I'm completely exhausted from my wonderful day at the nation's most storied college football stadium. After a cold and blustery day yesterday, Game Day turned out to give us beautiful weather, at least for most of the game: sunny, mid-50s, and light wind. The weather had kept us from touring the campus yesterday, but we got a chance to show the Admiral Emeritus the Golden Dome and other highlights today.
After a strange first quarter where Holy Cross appeared to be wearing the Irish football uniforms, allowing the 1-7 Syracuse Orange to gather a 3-0 lead, the Irish finally showed and wound up winning a critical victory for the BCS-enabling win. The Irish topped the Orangemen, 34-10.
Anyway, too tired to continue tonight. Thanks to CQ reader TJB for the kind gift of the tickets -- the FM, Admiral Emeritus, his wife, and myself enjoyed the day tremendously.
UPDATE: I really was so tired that I didn't realize I'd left off the last part of that last sentence ...Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!