« The Flypaper Strategy Sticks Around | Main | Rice To Europe: We're At War, You Fools »
We're on the air already -- and we're talking about the necessity of getting the White House to push its successes on a more consistent basis, as well as other topics. If you're in the Twin Cities, tune us in at AM 1280 The Patriot, and if you're outside of the area, you can tune in on our Internet stream at the link. Join the conversation at 651-289-4488!
Tomorrow, I'll be appearing on CNN's Reliable Sources at 9 am ET, talking about the coverage of Bush's Iraq speech and the kerfuffle over the information campaign in Iraq.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!