« Why Did The Gray Lady Play Coy With Its Scoop? | Main | The FISA Act And The Definition Of 'US Persons' »
Many thanks to all the CQ readers who have left comments and e-mails for the First Mate, who has now been in the hospital for two days over what was supposed to be a three-hour maintenance visit. The bleeding that started yesterday continued today -- again, nothing than produces much volume, but as long as it continues they can't proceed with the rest of the tasks left from Friday. Now it looks like she may be stuck there through Monday.
Oh, and that biopsy that started the whole problem? They never got kidney tissue. All they got was a bit of fat tissue. They're going to have to do that over again, too.
Needless to say, the FM is not a happy sailor tonight. But she's well and in good hands, at one of the nation's highest-rated hospitals according to US News & World Report. She wants me to thank all of you for your kind thoughts and prayers and wishes you all a Merry Christmas and Happy Hannukah.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Shot In The Dark
Northern Alliance Radio Network
Northern Alliance Live Streaming!
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
Design & Skinning by:
m2 web studios
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!