« Undermining The War Effort | Main | The Procrastinator's Ball »
LaShawn Barber got an interview request from the Baltimore Sun to discuss Morgan Freeman's recent comments about the silliness of Black History Month, remarks which I didn't interpret as especially conservative more than just common sense. I doubt that Freeman meant the remarks as an endorsement of the conservative viewpoint, for that matter. Freeman just pointed out the dismissiveness and compartmentalization that occurs when everyone gets their little time slice; it's about the most condescending approach that one can take towards a group.
Read LaShawn's post to find out what happened when the Sun's reporter couldn't get her to criticize Freeman ... but I bet you can already guess what happened, can't you?Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!