« Spielberg's Munich Another Appeasement? | Main | How Do We Solve Pork For Good? »
Michelle Malkin proves that she can do addition -- and reporting -- better than the AP, even with the latter's multiple layers of editorial control. I guess no one ever bought these guys a calculator.
Corruption -- even in the Abramoff case -- extends to both parties, and both parties need to come up with a solution. Reporting like this just gets in the way.
UPDATE: Patterico wrote to point out the correct URL for Michelle's post, along with several other CQ readers. Sorry for the confusion!Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!