« But We're Out Of American-Killing Terrorists! | Main | FISA Court Obstructionism Since 9/11 »
Alexandra at All Things Beautiful has a challenge up for the blogosphere -- a post asking us to select the ten worst Americans of all time. I've been giving this some serious consideration today, and I have to admit, it's a poser of a question. In order to qualify, one would have to have committed some dreadful act in the name of the country, or against it; it seems to me that simply relying on the criminal would produce far too many easy candidates.
I'll be posting my thoughts during the week, but if CQ readers have any ideas, make sure to include them in the comments. Don't forget to visit Alexandra for updates on other bloggers as well.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!