« JSIII: The Protest | Main | JS III: The Event »
We're listening to the choir (and watching them now on the live feed from the media center), and I can at least promise potential viewers that the music is going to be better than JSII. Not to denigrate the efforts of the last event, but the music tended far too much to the tame. The choir here has already sung a couple of heart-stirring songs, and this is just warm-up.
We have the schedule in front of us for tonight. This will be a shorter program than the marathon that JSII became. Senator Santorum will speak at around 7:04 pm ET, but I'm looking forward more to Dr. Lusk at 7:20. He's taking eight minutes and I think he's been winding up all afternoon to deliver a blazing fastball tonight. He's warming up the crowd right now, but an audio problem kept it from coming into the media center.
Dr. Lusk held Tony Perkins' hand up and said, "You know what makes the Devil mad? This!!" This should be a resounding success for the GEBC and the FRC, just on enthusiasm alone.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!