« JS III: The Event | Main | Tories Ride The Wave To Top »
The First Mate and I made the drive from Philly to DC just after the Justice Sunday event closed up. I have to tell you, the people at the Greater Exodus Baptist Church did a marvelous job hosting and securing the event; they put on quite a professional show. The FM and I also found our one-night stay at the Marriott Residence Inn in downtown Philly to be quite nice; the staff there went out of their way to keep asking if they could do anything for us and wishing us a nice vacation. (If they only knew ....) We did get a couple of hours this morning to see historic Philly, including a hansom carriage ride, the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, and the Betsy Ross House. The latter attraction had a wonderful charm to it, and the people who play the characters on the tour took very good care to assist the FM and to work around a couple of tricky staircases for us. At $4 a pop, the self-guided audio tour is a bargain. Be sure to see it if you visit the city.
Big, big thanks to the FRC and to Charmaine Yoest, who coordinated the event for the bloggers.
Tomorrow I'll be blogging from the RNC offices starting around 9 am. In the meantime, I'm going to sleep.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!