« The New Totalitarian Threat | Main | No Wonder They're So Bummed Out »
The hospital finally released the First Mate earlier today after dialyzing her this morning. She's feeling pretty good, and the change of scenery has done wonders for her spirits. Right now we're watching a History Channel presentation on the Titanic and an updated theory of the collision that sank her (I TiVo'd it this weekend for the FM). She starts her regimen of dialysis tomorrow and will go three times a week. She's not exactly looking forward to this, but she's happy to be feeling better.
She and I thank all of you for your prayers and kind thoughts; I received supportive messages from everyone across the entire spectrum. The readers at CQ make this the special place that it is, and I'm humbled by your kindness and your thoughtful and earnest debate.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!