« Kurtz On Katrina | Main | Other Than That, He Seemed All Right »
Given that I'm feeling under the weather today and am trying to recover from a nasty cold, I though this might be a good day to try a live chat for CQ readers. I'll be discussing any topic that interests those who join the session, which will run from 1 - 2 pm Eastern time. I'll be hosting this chat on AOL Instant Messenger, so if you want to join, either leave your screen name in the comments of this post or send it to me in an e-mail with the subject "CQ Chat" (so I can find it easily). I'll invite you to the chat as soon as I start setting up the chat.
If I can figure out how to do it, I'll post the session as an update to this post.
UPDATE: The chat room title is "CQ Chat", but I think I still need to invite people to it. If you are interested, be sure to post your AIM screen name in the comments or on e-mail.
UPDATE II: Well, that didn't work. I had trouble with my end of the chat, and it wound up being a frustrating experience for the one hardy soul who tried to make it work. When we do this again, I'll give a lot more warning and make sure everything's working properly.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Shot In The Dark
Northern Alliance Radio Network
Northern Alliance Live Streaming!
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
Design & Skinning by:
m2 web studios
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!