« Gitmo Project Still Under Way | Main | Iran Gives US A Casus Belli, If We Want It »
We're just starting to get on the First Mate's regular dialysis schedule at the local DaVita center, where she will spend around four hours three times a week until a new donor can be found. This is an excellent facility with a wonderful staff who have made the FM feel very much a part of the family here. They've even allowed me to use their conference room for blogging business while the FM dialyzes and tries to get some rest. It allows me to be on hand while she's plugged into the machines in case she needs anything while having a chance to relax and feel a little productive. (Her last dialysis center was another DaVita center and they were just as nice.)
I'll be reviewing the news and my e-mail, but if you'd like a little stress relief like me, try paying a visit to INDC Journal, where Bill is ferret-blogging while taking a bit of a breather from regular blogging. Bill has cornered the market on ferret blogging, in fact, and as usual he's been extremely ... creative. Be sure to check out the ferret take on Paris Hilton. Trust me.
Addendum: And when you want to get back on top of the news, start here tomorrow morning.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!