« Going To War With New Hampshire | Main | Harper Hangs Around In Afghanistan »
Tonight HBO airs the first episode of the last season of The Sopranos. It starts at 9 pm ET with Episode 66, "Members Only", a title with more than one point of reference. Since this season is the assured valedictory for one of the best television series ever aired, no character is safe from the button man -- or the writers. In that spirit, CQ offers readers a poll to predict who gets the rest of the season off:
At the end of last season, the final two characters to make their curtain call were Adriana LaCerva and Tony Blundetto, killed by consigliere Silvio Dante and the big boss himself, respectively. This season promises a lot of early exits as Tony Soprano faces his doom and those of his two families.
UPDATE: Looks like a lot of you think Finn will get the early hook. I wish I knew if you were right, but a storm just rolled in over my house about thirty minutes before the show started and has cut off my satellite reception. This has not been my weekend, let me tell you .....Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!