« Hamas Double-Talks As Fatah Takes A Powder | Main | Gitmo Study Nears Completion »
That's original Irish for Happy St. Patrick's Day! Some of you will celebrate with green beer, others with green milkshakes from that ubiquitous Irish-named restaurant, while others will just wear the green in happy solidarity. For my part, I intend on relying on Bishop Flynn's dispensation tonight and enjoying an artery-plugging helping of corned beef. (Fellow Catholics should note that I intend on forgoing the cabbage as my substitute sacrifice.)
For a story about a St. Patrick's Day celebration to remember, check out Mitch Berg and his cautionary tale of starting a wee bit too early. Don't forget to have a designated driver or a taxi on hand when the beers get you a little too green.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!