« Will Blogs Eat Themselves? | Main | Incoherence In Belarus »
The Northern Alliance takes to the airwaves today in two separate locations. Brian, Chad, and John will man the studio for the first two hours (11am - 1pm), debating the topics of the day and talking to one of my favorites, Michael Barone of US News and World Report. For the second half of the show, Mitch, King and I will be live at the White Bear Lake Superstore, hanging out with the cars and talking about the week's events. I can guarantee King and I will be debating the strategy of the Belarussian opposition, and we'll probably be talking about Michael Steele, the meltdown at the Post over Red America, and many other topics.
Be sure to listen to the entire program at AM 1280 The Patriot, on the stream if you're not in the Twin Cities. If you're in the Twin Cities, stop by the WBLSS and say hello. Join in the conversation by calling 651-289-4488 or sending an e-mail to comments -at- northernallianceradio.com. We hope to hear from you!Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!