« Moussaoui: I Would Have Hit The White House | Main | The Fukuyama Two-Step »
Lyn Nofziger, the longtime Reagan aide, passed away after a long illness today. I had heard he was ill, but Nofziger and his family wished to keep it private. Mark Tapscott writes a short but elegant post to his friend and asks his readers to pray for Lyn and his family.
Michelle Malkin has been providing excellent coverage of the immigration debacle, including the news that Los Angeles schools apparently took it upon themselves to send students off to bolster the pro-illegal-immigration rallies. Start with the link and keep going.
The Anchoress notes that political correctness has struck "Amazing Grace". God forbid we should have been "wretches" when we turn our face from Him!Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!