« 'The Iraqi Regime Has Transported The Chemical And Biological Weapons' | Main | McCain Shifting Gears »
Today is the third anniversary of the fall of Baghdad, and in honor of the efforts of our troops, Captain's Quarters has an interview with Merrilee Carlson. Merrilee is a Gold Star mother from Minnesota who has led the effort to support the troops through Minnesota Families United, a chapter of the national support group. Merrilee wrote a guest post for CQ on Friday, and that evening I interviewed her about a range of subjects on the war and the support coming from the home front.
The interview is available for download here. It's about twenty-five minutes and will download slowly. Later I will post the transcript, but for now I'd like Merrilee to speak with her own voice. Don't forget to sign their letter when you visit their website.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!