« Jumping To Conclusions Is Not Good Exercise, Even For The Media | Main | Thanks, Mr. Barone »
The Anchoress wondered if Islam has a tradition similar to Christianity that encourages its followers to ignore insults and pray for the insulter instead of lashing out in revenge. In order to answer that question, she engaged in a conversation with Ali at Unwilling Self Negation, a self-described moderate Muslim. The result deserves a read from everyone, and kudos to both for talking with each other rather than at each other.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!