« South Park Part II: Bart Simpson, George Bush, And Osama | Main | Getting A Head Start On Amnesty »
Bilal Hussein has worked for the Associated Press during most of the Iraq War, bringing pictures of insurgents that call into question his access to their plans, among other issues. Michelle Malkin reports that the AP's lensman has been caught with a weapons cache and has been detained by the US military. She has links to the complete back story; be sure to review it carefully and thoroughly.
I think the AP may have some explaining to do.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!