« Arizona Votes For Immigration Enforcement | Main | Three Letters For Parker And Stone »
How does a older man keep a vivacious young woman like Catherine Zeta-Jones satisfied, anyway? Michael Douglas apparently told Jay Leno his secret:
Michael Douglas has explained how he keeps wife Catherine Zeta-Jones interested in the bedroom. His Oscar-winning other half has no need to lay back and think of Wales to conjure up images of her native home.
Her 61-year-old husband told chat show host Jay Leno that he impersonates the earthy Welsh accent of Richard Burton.
Damn! Who knew all that was needed was to act drunk and chew the scenery? I'll have to find my copy of Exorcist II: The Heretic before the weekend...
What Richard Burton line of dialogue would most likely do the trick? Post it in the comments section!Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!