« A Postponed Eulogy And Misplaced Blame | Main | It's Not Going To Be Ten Years »
No, that doesn't mean that I spent Easter with The Sopranos and Big Love. Okay, well, I did do that, but most of the day I spent with the Little Admiral and the extended family we received with our wonderful daughter-in-law. In fact, Sean from Everything I Know Is Wrong and his wife Karen hosted the family celebration as they often do at Easter, and we had a grand time with a delicious dinner and an egg hunt that amused everyone.
Here's the Little Admiral in her new Easter dress:
Her aunt also celebrated her birthday, and the combined events gave me a new excuse to haul out the new Fuji FinePix S5200 digital camera that I bought to replace the Canon A70 I lost in South Bend. This has better resolution than the Canon (5.1 Mp vs 3.2 Mp), and the feel more closely resembles a camera rather than the flat-box design of the A70. I haven't done enough with this camera to really learn its functions yet, but the snapshot procedures are pretty similar to the A70. I'm hoping to play around more with it later at the Little Admiral's birthday, if not before for some blogging events coming up in the near future.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!