« Not Invited To The Party | Main | Culture Of Corruption, Side 2 »
When any of us in the blogosphere succeed, we all benefit, and I would like to offer congratulations to two bloggers from the port side of the 'sphere. Glenn Greenwald recently released a new book, How Would A Patriot Act?, in which he offers his critiques of the war on terror. The book just hit #1 on Amazon's best-seller list, proving that the blogosphere has plenty of talent for the book market.
John Aravosis at Americablog achieved another form of blogospheric success. Due to his discovery of the ease in which anyone can purchase cell-phone records, John has helped get legislation passed protecting the privacy of all cell phone customers. (If you'll recall, John first bought his own cell phone records through a third party -- and when that didn't get much attention, he bought the records for General Wesley Clark -- which got Congressional attention quickly.)
Both men show that the blogosphere's influence and power continue to increase and therefore make the market better for all of us. Congratulations on your successes.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!