« McCain: Trade The First Amendment For Clean Government | Main | CQ: Gadfly Of The Year »
The Northern Alliance Radio Network returns to the air today at 11 am CT, with Brian and Chad from Fraters Libertas joining John from Power Line in the first half. Starting at 1 pm CT, I'll join Mitch Berg from Shot In The Dark and King Banaian from SCSU Scholars to discuss the stories of the week. King will bring his expertise in economics to the questions surrounding the oil markets this week and will interview a guest on that topic. We will also touch on the 101st Fighting Keyboardists and definitely debate the McCain statement that he would trade away our First Amendment rights for "clean" government.
Tune in at AM 1280 The Patriot, either on air or on its Internet stream, and call us at 651-289-4488 to join the conversation!Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!