« Alaa Arrested | Main | The New York School For The Irony-Challenged »
With The Sopranos about to start, it's time to announce the winners of the latest Caption Contest. Just to remind everyone, the subject was this photograph of John Negroponte and Michael Hayden conferring over a pitcher of water:
Here are the winners:
1st place -- Keaukina: "It's a very important test-- you drink it all down, then they see if you leak..."
2nd place -- Hurricane567: Here we see DNI John Negroponte and Gen. Michael Hayden bracing themselves for Washington's 6th Annual Head Butt Days.
3rd place -- Bar Code King: "Pardon me, do you have any Grey Poupon... er, Minoxodil?"
Honorable Mention #1 -- Billyoblog: "Oh, by the way, you're not related to anybody named Tom, are you ?"
Honorable Mention #2 -- Liberal Goodman: "Let's try it again. First lean right together, then left TOGETHER."
Comments will remain open to honor the winners, slander the judge, come up with more flashes of wit, or for other lunatic rants. Thanks to all who entered, and I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!