« Israel Draws A Line While West Draws Back | Main | Podcasting At No Left Turns »
I have started reading John Podhoretz' new look at the next presidential election and Hillary Clinton's chances to reach the White House, and it's an excellent read so far. Can She Be Stopped? argues that the Democratic nomination is Hillary's to lose, unless the Republicans can get their act together in a manner which has clearly escaped them this year. John also analyzes the deep divisions within both parties and how Hillary can exploit them. John also lays out a plan for the GOP to follow in order to corner Hillary and dent her electoral prospects -- and then names the one salvation from a second Clinton administration.
When I've finished, I'll write a full review, but so far Can She Be Stopped? is a great read. I highly recommend it for anyone interested in the 2008 elections.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!