« Ed Meese On Immigration | Main | Hamas Attempts Slow-Motion Coup »
Several CQ readers have been asking about the First Mate, and today's a good time for an update. She has had continuing issues with her anemia and energy level while on dialysis, and last week she needed two units of blood for a transfusion. That went well and her hemoglobin levels rose, but over the weekend she started feeling pretty poorly. After fighting what looks like the flu for the past three days, her doctors had her admitted to the hospital at the U of M. It looks like she may have picked up a case of the flu from the transfusions.
She will probably stay there for the next couple of days, and that means my blog productivity may slow until after the weekend. Thanks for your understanding in advance.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!