« Canadians Used Internet Monitoring To Stop Terror Attack | Main | I'm Angry, I'm Foolish, And Dang It, People Really Dislike Me »
The NARN once again takes to the airwaves today on AM 1280 The Patriot. The opening act will cover the end of the state Republican convention, while the second half will take on the issues of the day. Chief among them, I'm sure, will be the terror bust in Toronto and the controversy around the DHS grant allocations that led Re. Peter King to accuse Michael Chertoff of declaring war on New York City.
Be sure to listen on the Internet stream, and call us at 651-289-4488 to join the conversation!Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!