« CQ's Day Off On Drugs | Main | Lipscomb Continues The History Lesson »
I have heard from a number of people about my back problems, both in comments and e-mails over the last twenty-four hours. I cannot express my appreciation for all of your kind thoughts and prayers, and excellent advice as well. Some of you have shared some personal insights into painkillers and their long-term effects, and that level of concern has been very touching indeed. I will definitely keep all of that in mind while I work with my doctor to get a plan for recovery together in the next few days.
Assuming I can remain alert, I will be blogging on and off, since I do not appear capable of doing much of anything else. Of course, I may also take some time to watch more of my Firefly episodes, or something equally important, so we shall see!
Also, the First Mate will return home today. Fortunately, our son will be able to drive her home, and we should have plenty of support around the house.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!