« Six Questions For Senator Frist | Main | Kerry's 'So Is Your Mama' Mature Response »
I just got the results back from my MRI, and it isn't good news. I've had a ruptured disk between L3 and L4 that has caused all the mischief, and I will be admitted to the hospital later today for treatment. I don't know what the treatment might be, but it's going to keep me for a while. I'm hoping to have internet access, but if I don't, CQ will be off line for a few days. I'll try to post an update when possible.
Just do me a favor, and don't let anything really cool happen while I'm gone, mm-kay?
Blessings to all of you who have written and prayed for my health and that of the First Mate. She's coming home today, but she's going to have the place to herself for a bit.
UPDATE: I can cheerfully report that the hospital does indeed have a wireless network for its patients. I will have little else to do but read and blog, between naps and treatment, of course. I'll continue to update you on my status.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!