« The Criminalization Of Political Differences | Main | House Joins Senate In Defeating Cut-And-Run Strategy »
I'm out of surgery -- the doctors squeezed me in early in the schedule. So far as I can tell, it looks like it went well. It hurts, but it's a different kind of pain; it feels more like a typical lower-back muscle ache. The shooting pain down the right leg is gone, and I was able to stand for a few minutes in the last half-hour or so.
The prevailing opinion is that I will be released sometime tomorrow or Sunday at the latest, depending on some secondary considerations. Anesthesia causes the bowels to go to sleep, so we have to make sure they return to normal function first. I'll know more by tomorrow morning.
In the meantime, I'll be enjoying that cleal-liquid diet that I've been looking forward to having all week. I'm very encouraged, and with any luck I'll be home very soon!Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!