« Nailing AQ's Hacker/Blogger In Chief | Main | Lieberman: Put National Interest Above Partisan Interest »
The Northern Alliance Radio Network goes on the air at 11 am CT. The opening half includes John from Power Line, and Chad and Brian from Fraters Libertas. At 12:30, we will have Dr. Charles Kupchella of UND, discussing their lawsuit against the NCAA regarding their school's "Fighting Sioux" nickname and logo.
The second half will feature Mitch from Shot In the Dark and King from SCSU Scholars from 1 to 3 pm CT. Unfortunately, I will not make it into the studio, but Mitch and King have a great week of news to review and may have a few surprises up their sleeves. Call in and join the fun at 651-289-4488, or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org!Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!