« Joschka Fischer To Teach At Princeton | Main | Happy Father's Day! »
I left the hospital this afternoon and returned home to recuperate further. The Admiral Emeritus and his wife have come out for a week to take care of both the FM and me, and after that my sister will do a tour of duty here in Sick Bay. I am comfortably ensconced in the recliner on the lower level; my doctors and nurses advised me to avoid using a bed until I could comfortably rise from a full laying position. Well, that day is still a few more off, so downstairs in the recliner I will stay!
It's good to be home -- and it's good to have family around. I'll be back later.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!