« When Lucifer Gets Into Oppo Research, Call us | Main | ACLU, Right On Schedule »
I'll be joining Hugh Hewitt tonight. He wants to talk about the New York Times and Bill Keller -- and since Bill Keller won't return his phone calls, he'll talk with a number of bloggers today instead. I'll be on at 6:40 CT this evening.
Apparently, Keller went on vacation. On the day that his newspaper blew another national-security program. The day that he knew he would have faced calls for some sort of accounting.
Well, that's courage in journalism for you ...
UPDATE: I had the opportunity to get in on the same segment as Glenn Reynolds of Instapundit -- always a great honor -- and Rep. John Campbell. We had a spirited and delightful time skewering Bill Keller and the Times for their insistence on divulging national security secrets during wartime. Radioblogger will have the transcript up shortly, and my pals from Power Line will be up next hour. Stay tuned!Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!