« Blog Wars, Minnesota Style | Main | Hezbollah Hiding Among Civilians »
The Northern Alliance Radio Network airs today, as it does every Saturday, starting at 11 am CT. Brian and Chad from Fraters Libertas and John from Power Line take the first two hours, and Mitch Berg from Shot in the Dark joins me at 1 pm CT. We'll be talking about all the week's events. At 2 pm CT we'll be talking with Michael Ledeen, who got smeared badly by what can be politely described as an incompetent analysis by James Bamford in the Rolling Stone. How many other magazines make the claim that Saddam Hussein went into hiding in December 2001 -- in Iran?
BUMP, 1:45 PM: Michael Ledeen coming up in 15 minutes ...Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!