« Did Pork Push Out Counter-Intelligence Officials? | Main | Why Don't We All Consider A Little STFU? »
Val Prieto reviews the developments and the talk around the campfire in the Cuban expatriate community as Dear Placeholder still has not made a public appearance on behalf of his ailing brother. Rumors of continuing oppression continue to come from Cuba, and the notion of a transfer of power to Raul Castro appears increasingly unlikely. He's staying on top of this story, so be sure to keep checking back at Babalublog.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!