« Maybe It's A Protest Against Halal? | Main | Arab Media Take Aim At Assad »
The Northern Alliance Radio Network will expand its live programming today to six hours. King Banaian and Michael Broadkorb will begin NARN 3 today, airing from 3-5 PM on Saturdays from now on. That follows Mitch Berg and me in NARN 2 at 1-3pm CT, and the trio of NARN 1 (Brian Ward, Chad The Elder, and John Hinderaker) from 11-1 CT.
Our broadcasts can be heard as always on AM 1280 The Patriot, which has an Internet stream for those outside the Twin Cities. Listeners can join the conversation at 651-289-4488, and we love telephone calls. Be sure to join the original blogger radio show every Saturday!Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!