« A Look At War Correspondents | Main | Nasrallah: Oops! Our Bad »
The Northern Alliance Radio Network returns to the Minnesota State Fair this afternoon on its abbreviated Sunday schedule. Mitch and I will be on the air from noon to 2 pm CT at the AM 1280 The Patriot booth, while King and Michael follow us from 2 - 4 pm CT. Be sure to stop by the booth, tune us in, or catch our Internet stream at The Patriot's website to join us! If you want to take part in the conversation, call us at 651-289-4488.
UPDATE, 11:27 AM: I've breached security here at the Patriot's booth and have commandeered their computer. It's a beautiful morning here, a perfect fair-going day. If you're in town, you really should be at the State Fair.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!