« Bill Frist Pledges To Take S 2590 To Floor | Main | A Few Moments On The Phone »
I'll be joining Rob Breckenridge on CHQR's The World Tonight, the excellent evening radio talk show out of Calgary. My segment starts at 9 pm CT after the newsbreak, and we will discuss the Plame flame-out, and perhaps other topics as well. Be sure to listen on the Internet stream if you do not live in Calgary; Rob makes these appearances a lot of fun.
UPDATE: I'll bet that CHQR's ratings look a lot better than those of Air America. They've plateaued -- and not in a very strong position. Their estimated audience for the Twin Cities -- with 2.6 million potential listeners age 12 and above -- comes to a paltry 29,000 and a 1.1 share, in a metropolitan area known for its liberal tilt. In Atlanta -- which Cynthia McKinney represents for another few months -- Air America attracts a total of 7,720 listeners. In Riverside, CA, they get a big goose egg. I guess not even the station employees listen to Al Franken. (via SCSU Scholars)Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!