« The American Lord Haw Haw | Main | Casey: Social Security Just Fine »
The Northern Alliance Radio Network will be making our last appearance today at the Minnesota State Fair this afternoon from noon to 4 Central Time. As always, we will broadcast live from the AM 1280 The Patriot booth. We expect visits from local politicians and Mitch's new taste sensation on a stick: deep-fried White Castle sliders. Actually, if he follows through on that, we also expect to meet a few of the EMTs that have worked diligently during the Great Minnesota Get-Together.
Be sure to listen to our broadcast on The Patriot or on its Internet stream -- and if you're in town, stop by our booth and say hello! We're at the curve of Judson Street, just south of the Horticulture building, between the motorcycle booth and the corn-dog booth.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!