« Rightroots Expands The Slate | Main | Border Security To Get Push Before Elections »
The Heritage Foundation Policy Blog has two new posts this week on federal spending and entitlement reform, written by yours truly. Pork Proportionality looks at an article in The Hill which looks at the allocation of earmarks in conjunction with elections and the risk involved in the campaigns. For practiced skeptics, this will not provide any shock, but perhaps the direct correlation will surprise some.
In the second, Medicare Shell Games, I point out how Congress and the White House decided to show a savings in the Medicare program this fiscal year. Hint: the end of the fiscal year comes in four weeks. It also has some great links to Heritage recommendations by Dr. Robert Moffitt for entitlement reform.
Be sure to read both, and keep your eye on the Heritage blog now that Congress has returned from vacation.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!