« Searchable Phase II Reports | Main | Bikinis For Freedom! »
The NARN retreats to the studio this week after our successful State Fair run the last two weekends -- but be careful who you tell. We understand that broadcast outlets that dare to criticize Democrats run the risk of getting their FCC licenses pulled. Nonetheless, we've already gone on the air today from the Undisclosed Bunker and will remain on until 5 pm CT at AM 1280 The Patriot -- or until they shut us down. You can listen on the Internet stream if you're not in the Twin Cities, and you can call us at 651-289-4488 to join the conversation, even if you have to disguise your voice and call on cell phones while changing locations.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!