« Just Another Quixotic Monday .... | Main | Border Fence Vote Upcoming »
Today marks two important events in my life, and I hope CQ readers will indulge me a short post to note both. First, today is CQ commenter Vayapaso's birthday. Since Vayapaso also goes by "Mom" around the house, it's safe to say that she's the one commenter most responsible for the blog's existence. Happy birthday, Mom, and hope you have a wonderful day.
Coincidentally, this is also the seventeenth anniversary of the day I met the First Mate. (Apparently I had something else going on other than Mom's birthday in 1989.) Needless to say, September 18th is a pretty damned good day for me, and I'm lucky on both counts.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!