« Rice Strikes Back | Main | Deer In The Headlights »
I will be spending the evening supporting Pam Wolf for the Minnesota State Senate. The event starts at 7 pm at Blainbrook Hall, 12000 Highway 65, in Blaine, where I will be joined by David Strom from the Taxpayer's Leage of Minnesota, one of my good friends. Pam's a terrific candidate and a fine Minnesotan, a teacher who wants to teach a little fiscal discipline to the politicians in Saint Paul.
I was supposed to spend an afternoon golfing at a fundraiser this summer -- and if you've ever seen me play, you know it would take all afternoon and most of the evening. Unfortunately, my back injury prevented me from joining Pam like I did in 2004, but it also prevented me from demonstrating why a small ball can ruin a day at the park. I swapped that appearance with tonight's, so I hope you can join us to support a great candidate on her second (and triumphal) effort at representing SD-51. If not, please go to Pam's website and give a donation for her campaign.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!