« Has Pakistan Changed Sides? | Main | Hastert Knew While Foley Flew »
We're back on the air with the Northern Alliance Radio Network this afternoon. Mitch and I will go from 1-3 pm at AM 1280 The Patriot, and we'll be discussing a wide range of topics. We're looking into the border-fence bill, the new legislation for terrorist detention, interrogation, and trial, and the announcement that the Twin Cities will host the 2008 Republican National Convention. Since I blogged at the RNC in 2004, I'll have a few stories to tell about what we can expect in 2008. We also will cover the Mark Foley scandal, but we're disappointed that we forgot to bring the proper bumber music. Mitch and I wanted to use "Uncle Ernie" by the Who, "Aqualung" by Jethro Tull, "Young Girl" by Gary Puckett & The Union Gap, "Baby Talks Dirty" by The Knack, and a number of others. If you have any suggestions, please post them in the comments.
Be sure to tune in if you're in the Twin Cities or listen to our live feed at the station's link. You can join the conversation at 651-289-4488. Hope to have you with us!Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!