« Don Giovanni Swept into Hell - Updated | Main | Guest Blog: Dafydd ab Hugh Responds »
We just returned from facilitating the Engaged Encounter weekend, and once again, we're exhausted but happy to have been of service to a group of fine young couples and helping to build families. The First Mate and I plan to do nothing but relax around the house tomorrow, and that means I'll get a chance to catch up.
That doesn't mean that The Anchoress has to sail off quite yet. She's posted some excellent articles here today, and hopefully she will continue tomorrow. Maybe we'll have a blog-off or something ...
I just got done reading the comment thread on the Trek post -- great responses from all of you. Dafydd at Big Lizards wrote me a lengthy e-mail about the post, and I'm hoping he'll either post it at Big Lizards or let me post it here. Fascinating, as Spock might say.
For now, however, I'm calling it a night. I think I'll try to catch some video of the latest Notre Dame escape act against a tough UCLA defense, and then dream of BCS bowl bids.Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!