« Dissipation Complete | Main | Herding Cats, Or Blue Dogs »
I'll be appearing on Rob Breckinreidge's show, The World Tonight, on CHQR in Calgary at 9:05 pm CT tonight. I plan to use the appearance to formally concede in my campaign to win the mayor's race in Eagan through write-in votes. Exit polling is still spotty -- well, we can't find the guy I paid to annoy people coming out of the polling station -- but so far, the campaign apparently foundered on the basics. Two major factors combined to deny me office: Eaganites who don't know who I am, and Eaganites who do.
Of course, there was that whole Fresca thing, too. I may have to think about switching to Squirt.
Actually, Rob wants to talk about the midterm election results, so be sure to tune in to catch my take on the GOP loss. If you're not in Calgary, listen in on their Internet stream!Sphere It View blog reactions
TrackBack URL for this entry is
My Other Blog!
Comment Moderation Policy - Please Read!
Skin The Site
Des Moines Register
International Herald Tribune
The Weekly Standard
The New Republic
AP News (Yahoo! Headlines)
Guardian Unlimited (UK)
New York Times
Los Angeles Times
- dave on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- brooklyn on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- rbj on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- Ken on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- Robin S. on Requiem For A Betrayed Hero
- RBMN on Hillary Not Hsu Happy
- NoDonkey on Another National Health Care System Horror Story
- Robin Munn on Fred Thompson Interview Transcript
- filistro on When Exactly Did Art Die?
Proud Ex-Pat Member of the Bear Flag League!